- 2018 Theme: Bring Somebody to JESUS. Invite someone out to learn about Christ. Its' not about membership, its about relationship.
- Vita Tax Preparation services began Thursday Feb 1st and will continue every Thursday from 6:00pm -9:00pm until April 12th for individuals with income of 54,000 or less
- Lent has begun and we will fast and pray every Friday from 6am –6pm for INCREASE spiritually and financially for our families and our church.
- Today at 2:30pm We will be the guest of Pastor Mario Smith and Shiloh Baptist Church Family for their Building Fund Day in Pontiac. MI. We will leave New Birth immediately following 10:30am service as Dinner will be prepared.
- Swap invites you to the Crazy Hat Tea on March 24th at 12pm with Guest speaker Deacon Melvin Ross. This event is for everyone. 4 and under are free, 5-12 years old $5, 13 and over $10 donation. Wear a hat to qualify for a prize.
- We will join Mt Nebo Baptist Church as they celebrate Pastor Marcus Johnson Pastoral Anniversary on March 25th at 3:30pm.
- The Youth Department will be packing Cold Lunches for the Elderly through the Detroit Area Agency on Aging on Friday, March 30, 2018 from 8:00am - 10:30am. The address is 1980 Bagley Ave., Detroit, MI. This event is opened to anyone that is 6 years old and older. Please register for this event by: March 18, 2018. There will be a box on the table in the vestibule. Let's teach our Youth about giving back and helping others. Please see any Youth Department member for questions.
- Good Friday service will be at 12pm March 30th. All who can please plan to attend.
- Friday Night Live will March 30th at 6:00pm. The program is for ages 12-45. Please join us to showcase your talents for the “Night of Arts” program. Please see Sis. Regina Porter, Bro. Emile Robbins, Sis, Natalie Wells or Sis. Latrice Young to sign up or use the sign up form in the vestibule.
- The Youth Dept will host an Easter Egg Hunt Saturday March 31st at 12pm. Bring your children out to participate in this fun activity.
- April 1st Easter Sunday at 4pm we will be joining Beulah Baptist Church( Westland) for Pastor Pierce’s Anniversary.
- CPR Training will be Sat. April 14 at 1pm and Sat. April 21st 1pm. The cost is $50 with a $10 non-refundable fee. Please use the form in the vestibule.
- Calling all girls in the 2nd to 8th grades to join the Princess & Swans on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. For further information contact Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Kelly Smith, Sis. Sharron Tate, or Sis. Semon Wade- Holt.
- Kroger Community Rewards: If you have not signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards please sign up immediately following service or call the church office Mon, Wed, or Fri between 1pm-5pm. See Sis. Kristin Wimberly or Dea. Robert Thomas for questions.
- New Birth’s Food Ministry is still in need of our help with canned food and dry goods. If you have any questions please contact Sis. Sharron Tate or Deacon Robert Thomas.
- Joyful Noise Youth Choir is looking for new members. Parents please encouraged your children between the ages of 3 to 14 to join. Rehearsals are held the 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 12noon to 1:00pm. Contact Sis. Debra Eanes for any questions.
- Sunday School Teachers are needed. Middle School Boys Class still needs a Male teacher and the Primary Class needs two (2) teachers. Our teachers commit to as little as one Sunday per month. You must be dedicated, reliable and want to teach. If you are interested in furthering the Christian education of our youth, please see Sis. Kelly Smith Superintendent of Sunday School.
- The Princess and Swans Young Ladies Ministry are looking for young ladies, grades 2nd through 8th to please join them. We welcome back our returning Princess and Swans and are looking forward to meeting new young ladies. The meetings will be held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Parents if you have questions regarding this ministry, please contact one of the following advisors, Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Semon Wade-Holt, Sis. Kelly Smith or Sis. Sharron Tate.
- Children’s Church is now going on for children ages 3 —7 years old on the 1st & 2nd Sundays in the lower auditorium. Your child must be potty trained to attend. For questions, please see Deacon Porter.
- Christmas Toys - Members & Friends, please be on the lookout for toys, Christmas gifts, and school supplies throughout the year as stores put items on clearance. Please bring items to the church. There will be a box in lower level for these items. Everything you give is truly appreciated.
We would like to invite you to attend Sunday Morning Church School. We learn about the bible and how to apply it to our daily lives. We begin promptly at 9:15 am and serve a continental breakfast at 10:00 am. Be prepared to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim. 2:15. See you all at Church School!! Sis. Kelly Smith –Superintendent
Please email your announcements to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements must be in writing and approved by Pastor Stephens before they can be published.