- Harvest Night is Tuesday, October 31st at 6:00 pm. Donations are needed for candy, snacks, and other enjoyable treats. Please make sure the packaging has no Halloween wording or pictures. You can start bringing donations as soon as possible. Volunteers are also needed. If you have any questions please see Sis. Natalie Wells.
- My B.I.B.L.E Club (Basic Interactive Biblical Learning Experience) will begin this Wednesday and will be held every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6:30pm to 7:30pm for children ages 5 to 18. Please see Sis. Kelly Smith for questions or concerns. You can contact her at (313) 467-3439 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly.Smith3@beautmont.org
- Church Calendar Meeting will be held Thursday November 2nd at 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 12th at 3:30pm we will be fellowshipping with Romulus Community for their Pastor's Aide Committee Anniversary.
- New Birth our food ministry needs volunteers for our Thanksgiving food drive. We are asking for turkeys, can goods and Man Power. Whatever you can give big or small we need it. Thank you in advance from the New Birth Food Ministry.
- First Lady's Appreciation will be held Sunday November 19th at 3:30pm. Please make sure you attend so we can show our First Lady how much we love her .
- New Birth Presents "JOY TO THE WORLD" This year the New Birth Church family will be celebrating the Birth of Christ in a special way. Sat Dec 16,2017 (time: TBD. Everyone (all ages) is asked to participate. Please use the sign up sheet in the vestibule. For more information please see Bro. James Conley or Sis. Kristin Wimberly.
- Calling all girls in the 2nd to 8th grades to join the Princess & Swans on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 6:30pm to 8pm. For further information contact Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Kelly Smith, Sis. Sharron Tate, or Sis. Semon Wade- Holt.
- Kroger Community Rewards: If you have not signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards please sign up immediately following service or call the church office Mon, Wed, or Fri between 1pm-5pm. See Sis. Kristin Wimberly or Dea. Robert Thomas for questions.
- New Birth’s Food Ministry is still in need of our help with canned food and dry goods. If you have any questions please contact Sis. Sharron Tate or Deacon Robert Thomas.
- Joyful Noise Youth Choir is looking for new members. Parents please encouraged your children between the ages of 3 to 14 to join. Rehearsals are held the 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 12noon to 1:00pm. Contact Sis. Natalie Wells, Sis. Dorothy Whitfield or Sis. Kandance Wright–Hall for any questions.
- Sunday School Teachers are needed. Middle School Boys Class still needs a Male teacher and the Primary Class needs two (2) teachers. Our teachers commit to as little as one Sunday per month. You must be dedicated, reliable and want to teach. If you are interested in furthering the Christian education of our youth, please see Sis. Kelly Smith Superintendent of Sunday School.
- The Princess and Swans Young Ladies Ministry are looking for young ladies, grades 2nd through 8th to please join them. We welcome back our returning Princess and Swans and are looking forward to meeting new young ladies. The meetings will be held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Parents if you have questions regarding this ministry, please contact one of the following advisors, Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Semon Wade-Holt, Sis. Kelly Smith or Sis. Sharron Tate.
- Children’s Church is now going on for children ages 3 —7 years old on the 1st & 2nd Sundays in the lower auditorium. Your child must be potty trained to attend. For questions, please see Coordinator Sis. Corrinthia Glenn or Sis. Kelly Smith-Superintendent of Sunday School for questions or comments..
- Christmas Toys - Members & Friends, please be on the lookout for toys, Christmas gifts, and school supplies throughout the year as stores put items on clearance. Please bring items to the church. There will be a box in lower level for these items. Everything you give is truly appreciated.
We would like to invite you to attend Sunday Morning Church School. We learn about the bible and how to apply it to our daily lives. We begin promptly at 9:15 am and serve a continental breakfast at 10:00 am. Be prepared to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim. 2:15. See you all at Church School!! Sis. Kelly Smith –Superintendent
Please email your announcements to the church at email@example.com. Announcements must be in writing and approved by Pastor Stephens before they can be published.