- Members: If you have signed up for your 2017 Contribution Statement please pick them up in the church office.
- 2018 Theme: Bring Somebody to JESUS. Invite someone out to learn about Christ. Its' not about membership, its about relationship.
- Vita Tax Preparation services began Thursday Feb 1st and will continue every Thursday from 6:00pm -9:00pm until April 12th for individuals with income of 54,000 or less
- New Birth Baptist Church's Youth Department is kicking off the year with a "Dough Raiser." This a fundraiser with Hungry Howie's pizza. You will be purchasing a Medium one-topping pizza for $7. The fundraiser begins 1/8/18 and ends on 2/24/18. The pizza box and certificates will be back on 3/4/18. You can take your pizza box and certificates to any Hungry Howie's to redeem your pizza. You may see any Youth Department member(Semon Wade-Holt, Delynne Deselle, LaToria Ward, Brenda Alexander, Nakia S Stephens, Saundra Little or Shonta Langford) to purchase your pizza. We thank you in advance, for helping Our Youth.
- New Beginnings Breakfast with Pastor Stephens and the Youth of New Birth will be Saturday Feb 10at from 9am - 11am. The breakfast is for ages 5- 18. See Kandace Wright- Hall for more information.
- The Mat Making will be meeting 2/11 following 10:30am service.
- In honor of Black History Month, We will be celebrating with our attire: 2nd Sunday "Down Home", 3rd Sunday "Sunday's Best" and 4th Sunday "Kente Cloth". Black History Program will be immediately following 10:30am service.
- Calling all girls in the 2nd to 8th grades to join the Princess & Swans on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. For further information contact Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Kelly Smith, Sis. Sharron Tate, or Sis. Semon Wade- Holt.
- Kroger Community Rewards: If you have not signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards please sign up immediately following service or call the church office Mon, Wed, or Fri between 1pm-5pm. See Sis. Kristin Wimberly or Dea. Robert Thomas for questions.
- New Birth’s Food Ministry is still in need of our help with canned food and dry goods. If you have any questions please contact Sis. Sharron Tate or Deacon Robert Thomas.
- Joyful Noise Youth Choir is looking for new members. Parents please encouraged your children between the ages of 3 to 14 to join. Rehearsals are held the 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 12noon to 1:00pm. Contact Sis. Debra Eanes for any questions.
- Sunday School Teachers are needed. Middle School Boys Class still needs a Male teacher and the Primary Class needs two (2) teachers. Our teachers commit to as little as one Sunday per month. You must be dedicated, reliable and want to teach. If you are interested in furthering the Christian education of our youth, please see Sis. Kelly Smith Superintendent of Sunday School.
- The Princess and Swans Young Ladies Ministry are looking for young ladies, grades 2nd through 8th to please join them. We welcome back our returning Princess and Swans and are looking forward to meeting new young ladies. The meetings will be held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Parents if you have questions regarding this ministry, please contact one of the following advisors, Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Semon Wade-Holt, Sis. Kelly Smith or Sis. Sharron Tate.
- Children’s Church is now going on for children ages 3 —7 years old on the 1st & 2nd Sundays in the lower auditorium. Your child must be potty trained to attend. For questions, please see Deacon Porter.
- Christmas Toys - Members & Friends, please be on the lookout for toys, Christmas gifts, and school supplies throughout the year as stores put items on clearance. Please bring items to the church. There will be a box in lower level for these items. Everything you give is truly appreciated.
We would like to invite you to attend Sunday Morning Church School. We learn about the bible and how to apply it to our daily lives. We begin promptly at 9:15 am and serve a continental breakfast at 10:00 am. Be prepared to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim. 2:15. See you all at Church School!! Sis. Kelly Smith –Superintendent
Please email your announcements to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements must be in writing and approved by Pastor Stephens before they can be published.