- The Music Department is looking for members of all ages. Joyful Noise ages 16 and under rehearse the 3rd & 4th Sat at 12pm. Male Chorus rehearse Mondays at 6:30pm, Pastor Chorus Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Mass Choir the Sat before the 1st Sunday at 12 pm.
- Church Fishing Trip is Sat. August 11th at Spring Valley Trout Farm. Please use the form in the vestibule to RSVP. For more information see Sis. Natalie Wells.
- Friday Night Live is August 17, 2018 @ 6:00 pm. “Back to School Jam” Attire: Wear your era of clothing. Bring back the bell bottoms, the neon colors, window pane jeans, popcorn tops, colored Levi’s, baggy pants, Guess jeans, K-Swiss and etc. For more information see Sis. Regina Porter.
- August 19th is our Men’s Day Program at 2:30 pm. This years’ theme is From Boys to Men. The committee is asking all Men to contribute $50. Dea. George Heard will be the emcee and Rev. Robert Walker will deliver the message, For more information, please see Dea. Eben Porter & Dea. George Heard.
- We will be fellowshipping with Pastor Logwood and First Missionary Baptist Church of Belleville on August 26th at 3:30pm, the address is 24092 Bohn Rd, Belleville, MI 48111.
- Leadership Meeting: Sept 6th at 6pm. All leaders are asked to attend or send a representative.
- Our annual Women in white Program is Sept. 9th at 3:30pm. The Women in white Choir rehearsals will be at 6:30pm on Tuesday August 21st, Thursday August 30th and Thursday Sept 6th. All women are invited to join this awesome choir.
- We will celebrate our 29th Church Anniversary on Sunday Sept. 23th at 3pm with Old Landmark as our guest.
- It’s time for Revival with Rev. Wallace Mills: Sept 26– Sept 28 at 7pm each night.
- Kroger Community Rewards: If you have not signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards please sign up immediately following service or call the church office Mon, Wed, or Fri between 1pm-5pm. See Sis. Kristin Wimberly or Dea. Robert Thomas for questions.
- New Birth’s Food Ministry is still in need of our help with canned food and dry goods. If you have any questions please contact Sis. Sharron Tate or Deacon Robert Thomas.
- Joyful Noise Youth Choir is looking for new members. Parents please encouraged your children between the ages of 3 to 14 to join. Rehearsals are held the 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 12noon to 1:00pm. Contact Sis. Debra Eanes for any questions.
- Sunday School Teachers are needed. Middle School Boys Class still needs a Male teacher and the Primary Class needs two (2) teachers. Our teachers commit to as little as one Sunday per month. You must be dedicated, reliable and want to teach. If you are interested in furthering the Christian education of our youth, please see Sis. Kelly Smith Superintendent of Sunday School.
- The Princess and Swans Young Ladies Ministry are looking for young ladies, grades 2nd through 8th to please join them. We welcome back our returning Princess and Swans and are looking forward to meeting new young ladies. The meetings will be held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Parents if you have questions regarding this ministry, please contact one of the following advisors, Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Semon Wade-Holt, Sis. Kelly Smith or Sis. Sharron Tate.
- Children’s Church is now going on for children ages 3 —7 years old on the 1st & 2nd Sundays in the lower auditorium. Your child must be potty trained to attend. For questions, please see Deacon Porter.
- Christmas Toys - Members & Friends, please be on the lookout for toys, Christmas gifts, and school supplies throughout the year as stores put items on clearance. Please bring items to the church. There will be a box in lower level for these items. Everything you give is truly appreciated.
We would like to invite you to attend Sunday Morning Church School. We learn about the bible and how to apply it to our daily lives. We begin promptly at 9:15 am and serve a continental breakfast at 10:00 am. Be prepared to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim. 2:15. See you all at Church School!! Sis. Kelly Smith –Superintendent
Please email your announcements to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements must be in writing and approved by Pastor Stephens before they can be published.