- Bible Study will resume Wednesday September 12th. Family movie night begins Wednesday June 6th at 6:30pm.
- Leadership Meeting is June 7, 2018 at 6pm.
- Prayer for Graduates: Sunday June 10th 10:30am Service; All graduates (Pre-K to College) wear your Graduation Cap. There will be a special prayer in honor of the 2018 grads.
- The 29th Pastoral Appreciation for our beloved pastor, Rev. Dr. Joseph A. Stephens, is approaching. The appreciation service will take place on Sunday, June 10th at 3:00pm. Pastor Hiram McBurrows and Romulus Community Baptist Church will be our special guest. We are asking each member for a $100 Love Offering to go to our pastor. Please use the appreciation love offering envelopes and put them in the box in the vestibule. If you would like to give your love offering in partial amounts, please do so and we will be able to keep track of the amount for you.
- Sister with a Purpose (SWAP) is collecting Pop Tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. Their goal is to collect and donate one million pop tabs. SWAP needs your help. Please bring your pop can tabs and place them in the container in the vestibule. The first count of tabs will be June 15th. Thank you in advance for your support.
- Church Picnic Save the Date: Sat. July 14th. Northwest Park– Taylor 11am—6pm. Use the form in vestibule to sign up with the # of people attending. For more information or questions please see Sis. Brenda Alexander Or Sis. Olivia Garner.
- Family & Friends Day Service: Invite your family and friends out to worship with us on Sunday July 15, 2018.
- Shape Up for Summer! The NBBC Women’s exercise program has begun. Every Monday evening from 6:30pm-8:00pm. For more information see the flyer in the vestibule or Sis. Alisha Turner
- Kroger Community Rewards: If you have not signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards please sign up immediately following service or call the church office Mon, Wed, or Fri between 1pm-5pm. See Sis. Kristin Wimberly or Dea. Robert Thomas for questions.
- New Birth’s Food Ministry is still in need of our help with canned food and dry goods. If you have any questions please contact Sis. Sharron Tate or Deacon Robert Thomas.
- Joyful Noise Youth Choir is looking for new members. Parents please encouraged your children between the ages of 3 to 14 to join. Rehearsals are held the 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 12noon to 1:00pm. Contact Sis. Debra Eanes for any questions.
- Sunday School Teachers are needed. Middle School Boys Class still needs a Male teacher and the Primary Class needs two (2) teachers. Our teachers commit to as little as one Sunday per month. You must be dedicated, reliable and want to teach. If you are interested in furthering the Christian education of our youth, please see Sis. Kelly Smith Superintendent of Sunday School.
- The Princess and Swans Young Ladies Ministry are looking for young ladies, grades 2nd through 8th to please join them. We welcome back our returning Princess and Swans and are looking forward to meeting new young ladies. The meetings will be held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Parents if you have questions regarding this ministry, please contact one of the following advisors, Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Semon Wade-Holt, Sis. Kelly Smith or Sis. Sharron Tate.
- Children’s Church is now going on for children ages 3 —7 years old on the 1st & 2nd Sundays in the lower auditorium. Your child must be potty trained to attend. For questions, please see Deacon Porter.
- Christmas Toys - Members & Friends, please be on the lookout for toys, Christmas gifts, and school supplies throughout the year as stores put items on clearance. Please bring items to the church. There will be a box in lower level for these items. Everything you give is truly appreciated.
We would like to invite you to attend Sunday Morning Church School. We learn about the bible and how to apply it to our daily lives. We begin promptly at 9:15 am and serve a continental breakfast at 10:00 am. Be prepared to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim. 2:15. See you all at Church School!! Sis. Kelly Smith –Superintendent
Please email your announcements to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements must be in writing and approved by Pastor Stephens before they can be published.