- Join us Wednesday Aug 28th and Sept 5th for the last two Summer Family Movie Nights at 6:30pm. Bring a snack to share and be inspired by awesome Christian movies.
- Leadership Meeting: Thursday Sept 6th at 6pm. ALL leaders are asked to attend or send a representative.
- Our annual Women in White Program is Sept. 9th at 3:30pm. The Women in white Choir rehearsals will be at 6:30pm on Tuesday August 21st, Thursday August 30th and Thursday Sept 6th. All women are invited to join this awesome choir.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study will Resume Sept 12th at 6:30pm with Prayer at 6:00pm.
- The Youth Department will be going to the UniverSoul Circus on Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 3:30pm. If you are interested in attending with the group, there will be a sign up sheet on the podium in the vestibule. Updated information will be given soon in regards to prices and seating. Thank you. The Youth Department
- We will celebrate our 29th Church Anniversary on Sunday Sept. 23rd at 3pm with Old Landmark as our guest.
- It’s time for Revival with Rev. Wallace Mills: Sept 26– Sept 28 at 7pm each night.
- Nurses & Ushers of New Birth will celebrate their Anniversary with guest Beulah Baptist October 7th at 3:30pm.
- We will fellowship with Pentecostal Baptist 35625 Vinewood St . Romulus, MI on Sunday October 14th at 8am.
- General Church Meeting will be Monday October 15th at 7pm.
- The Music Department is looking for members of all ages. Joyful Noise ages 16 and under rehearse the Sat before the 3rd & 4th Sunday at 12pm. Male Chorus rehearse Mondays at 6:30pm, Pastor Chorus Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Mass Choir the Sat before the 1st Sunday at 12pm.
- Sister with a Purpose (SWAP) is collecting Pop Tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. Their goal is to collect and donate one million pop tabs. SWAP needs your help. Please bring your pop can tabs and place them in the container in the vestibule. Thank you in advance for your support.
- Kroger Community Rewards: If you have not signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards please sign up immediately following service or call the church office Mon, Wed, or Fri between 1pm-5pm. See Sis. Kristin Wimberly or Dea. Robert Thomas for questions.
- New Birth’s Food Ministry is still in need of our help with canned food and dry goods. If you have any questions please contact Sis. Sharron Tate or Deacon Robert Thomas.
- Joyful Noise Youth Choir is looking for new members. Parents please encouraged your children between the ages of 3 to 14 to join. Rehearsals are held the 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 12noon to 1:00pm. Contact Sis. Debra Eanes for any questions.
- Sunday School Teachers are needed. Middle School Boys Class still needs a Male teacher and the Primary Class needs two (2) teachers. Our teachers commit to as little as one Sunday per month. You must be dedicated, reliable and want to teach. If you are interested in furthering the Christian education of our youth, please see Sis. Kelly Smith Superintendent of Sunday School.
- The Princess and Swans Young Ladies Ministry are looking for young ladies, grades 2nd through 8th to please join them. We welcome back our returning Princess and Swans and are looking forward to meeting new young ladies. The meetings will be held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Parents if you have questions regarding this ministry, please contact one of the following advisors, Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Semon Wade-Holt, Sis. Kelly Smith or Sis. Sharron Tate.
- Children’s Church is now going on for children ages 3 —7 years old on the 1st & 2nd Sundays in the lower auditorium. Your child must be potty trained to attend. For questions, please see Deacon Porter.
- Christmas Toys - Members & Friends, please be on the lookout for toys, Christmas gifts, and school supplies throughout the year as stores put items on clearance. Please bring items to the church. There will be a box in lower level for these items. Everything you give is truly appreciated.
We would like to invite you to attend Sunday Morning Church School. We learn about the bible and how to apply it to our daily lives. We begin promptly at 9:15 am and serve a continental breakfast at 10:00 am. Be prepared to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim. 2:15. See you all at Church School!! Sis. Kelly Smith –Superintendent
Please email your announcements to the church at email@example.com. Announcements must be in writing and approved by Pastor Stephens before they can be published.