- Our 28th Church Anniversary Program will held on Sunday, September 24th at 3:30pm. Our Theme is "New Birth Baptist Church built on a Firm Foundation." If you have any questions please see Carla Burney
- Our Annual Revival with Pastor Wallace Mills of New Ebenezer Baptist Church will begin Wednesday, September 27th until Friday, September 29th starting at 7:00pm each night. We are requesting your participation on all three nights by being present and bring a guest. The member with the most guest at the end of the three nights will receive a $25 gift card on Friday night. For more information please see Sis. Alisha Turner.
- The Nurses and Ushers of New Birth will be celebrating their 28th Anniversary on October 1, 2017 at 3:30pm with special guest Beulah Baptist Church. Please Plan to attend
- October 8,2017 at 8am, we will be worshipping with Pentecost Missionary Baptist 35625 Vinewood Romulus, MI for their Usher's Anniversary.
- General Church Meeting is Monday October 16, 2017 at 7pm. All members are asked to attend.
- My B.I.B.L.E Club (Basic Interactive Biblical Learning Experience) will begin this Wednesday and will be held every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6:30pm to 7:30pm for children ages 5 to 18. Please see Sis. Kelly Smith for questions or concerns. You can contact her at (313) 467-3439 or email her at email@example.com or Kelly.Smith3@beautmont.org
- New Birth our food ministry needs volunteers for our Thanksgiving food drive. We are asking for turkeys, can goods and Man Power. Whatever you can give big or small we need it. Thank you in advance from the New Birth Food Ministry.
- New Birth Presents "JOY TO THE WORLD" This year the New Birth Church family will be celebrating the Birth of Christ in a special way. Sat Dec 16,2017 (time: TBD. Everyone (all ages) is asked to participate. Please use the sign up sheet in the vestibule. For more information please see Bro. James Conley or Sis. Kristin Wimberly.
- Calling all girls in the 2nd to 8th grades to join the Princess & Swans on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 6:30pm to 8pm. For further information contact Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Kelly Smith, Sis. Sharron Tate, or Sis. Semon Wade- Holt.
- Kroger Community Rewards: If you have not signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards please sign up immediately following service or call the church office Mon, Wed, or Fri between 1pm-5pm. See Sis. Kristin Wimberly or Dea. Robert Thomas for questions.
- New Birth’s Food Ministry is still in need of our help with canned food and dry goods. If you have any questions please contact Sis. Sharron Tate or Deacon Robert Thomas.
- Joyful Noise Youth Choir is looking for new members. Parents please encouraged your children between the ages of 3 to 14 to join. Rehearsals are held the 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 12noon to 1:00pm. Contact Sis. Natalie Wells, Sis. Dorothy Whitfield or Sis. Kandance Wright–Hall for any questions.
- Sunday School Teachers are needed. Middle School Boys Class still needs a Male teacher and the Primary Class needs two (2) teachers. Our teachers commit to as little as one Sunday per month. You must be dedicated, reliable and want to teach. If you are interested in furthering the Christian education of our youth, please see Sis. Kelly Smith Superintendent of Sunday School.
- The Princess and Swans Young Ladies Ministry are looking for young ladies, grades 2nd through 8th to please join them. We welcome back our returning Princess and Swans and are looking forward to meeting new young ladies. The meetings will be held on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month. Parents if you have questions regarding this ministry, please contact one of the following advisors, Sis. Bernadette Davis, Sis. Semon Wade-Holt, Sis. Kelly Smith or Sis. Sharron Tate.
- Children’s Church is now going on for children ages 3 —7 years old on the 1st & 2nd Sundays in the lower auditorium. Your child must be potty trained to attend. For questions, please see Coordinator Sis. Corrinthia Glenn or Sis. Kelly Smith-Superintendent of Sunday School for questions or comments..
- Christmas Toys - Members & Friends, please be on the lookout for toys, Christmas gifts, and school supplies throughout the year as stores put items on clearance. Please bring items to the church. There will be a box in lower level for these items. Everything you give is truly appreciated.
We would like to invite you to attend Sunday Morning Church School. We learn about the bible and how to apply it to our daily lives. We begin promptly at 9:15 am and serve a continental breakfast at 10:00 am. Be prepared to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim. 2:15. See you all at Church School!! Sis. Kelly Smith –Superintendent
Please email your announcements to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements must be in writing and approved by Pastor Stephens before they can be published.